Naomi Watts Talks About “High Pressure” of Playing Princess Diana (VIDEO)
10:36 am, December 11th, 2012VIDEO
Naomi Watts appears on Tuesday’s “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” and the actress talked about the “high pressure” of playing Princess Diana in an upcoming project.
“I tried to say no, but I guess every time I said no, I rang back up and said, ‘I’ve changed my mind,’” Watts told DeGeneres.
She explained that the pressure is because “we all feel we know [Diana] so well.”
Asked what she learned about the late princess while preparing to play her, Watts noted, “She had a great sense of humor.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank