Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber Set to Adopt?
3:51 pm, January 16th, 2013
The tabloid says the couple are “so desperate” to give their sons Sasha and Kai a baby sister, “they’re currently in talks with multiple adoption agencies in the U.S. and Europe.”
“Naomi is a huge fan of adoption, [and] Liev is fully on board — he’s always dreamed of having a baby girl too,” explains a so-called “source.”
According to Star, “If all goes well, Naomi will have brought home not one but two additions to the family by the end of the year.”
We’re happy Star is so anxious to expand Watts and Schreiber’s family… but the story is not true.
A rep for the couple tells Gossip Cop the adoption rumor is “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents