Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber Set to Adopt?
3:51 pm, January 16th, 2013
The tabloid says the couple are “so desperate” to give their sons Sasha and Kai a baby sister, “they’re currently in talks with multiple adoption agencies in the U.S. and Europe.”
“Naomi is a huge fan of adoption, [and] Liev is fully on board — he’s always dreamed of having a baby girl too,” explains a so-called “source.”
According to Star, “If all goes well, Naomi will have brought home not one but two additions to the family by the end of the year.”
We’re happy Star is so anxious to expand Watts and Schreiber’s family… but the story is not true.
A rep for the couple tells Gossip Cop the adoption rumor is “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Celebrity Hair Influences Of 2013
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside
- What Did Kanye Spend $2 Million On For North?