Naomi Campbell Violently Mugged in Paris, Suffers Leg Injury In Attack: Report
9:49 am, January 4th, 2013
Naomi Campbell was reportedly violently mugged in Paris.
The supermodel is said to have been hailing a taxi cab a little more than a month ago when she was “knocked over and robbed.”
Campbell reportedly suffered a torn ligament in the November 21 attack, and has since been photographed using crutches and a wheelchair.
French officials confirmed the incident on Thursday, saying, “There was an attempted robbery with violence.”
The two alleged thieves tried to steal her pocket book, a police source further told Reuters.
Asked about the mugging, Campbell would only tell the New York Post that she is“fine.”
A rep for the model did not respond to Gossip Cop’s request for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted