Naomi Campbell Violently Mugged in Paris, Suffers Leg Injury In Attack: Report
9:49 am, January 4th, 2013
Naomi Campbell was reportedly violently mugged in Paris.
The supermodel is said to have been hailing a taxi cab a little more than a month ago when she was “knocked over and robbed.”
Campbell reportedly suffered a torn ligament in the November 21 attack, and has since been photographed using crutches and a wheelchair.
French officials confirmed the incident on Thursday, saying, “There was an attempted robbery with violence.”
The two alleged thieves tried to steal her pocket book, a police source further told Reuters.
Asked about the mugging, Campbell would only tell the New York Post that she is“fine.”
A rep for the model did not respond to Gossip Cop’s request for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?