Naomi Campbell Violently Mugged in Paris, Suffers Leg Injury In Attack: Report
9:49 am, January 4th, 2013
Naomi Campbell was reportedly violently mugged in Paris.
The supermodel is said to have been hailing a taxi cab a little more than a month ago when she was “knocked over and robbed.”
Campbell reportedly suffered a torn ligament in the November 21 attack, and has since been photographed using crutches and a wheelchair.
French officials confirmed the incident on Thursday, saying, “There was an attempted robbery with violence.”
The two alleged thieves tried to steal her pocket book, a police source further told Reuters.
Asked about the mugging, Campbell would only tell the New York Post that she is“fine.”
A rep for the model did not respond to Gossip Cop’s request for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- Ouch!! Kanye West Bangs His Head Into Street Pole
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Jennifer Hudson Confirmed As American Idol Judge
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?