Nadya Suleman to visit NY for first time and be on “The View”
10:04 am, February 18th, 2010
Nadya Suleman, better known as “Octomom,” will make her first appearance on “The View” on February 24.
In 2009, single mother Suleman became famous after giving birth to octuplets. She already had six children. Backlash followed when it was discovered Suleman was unemployed and on public assistance.
“View” hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Sherri Shepherd, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and Barbara Walters have discussed Suleman frequently on the program.
“I am elated,” Suleman says. “I am honored. I love ‘The View’ and can’t wait to meet everyone, my heroes. I can’t wait to see New York.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!