WATCH: Justin Timberlake’s New Look MySpace Debuts Sneak Peek Video
3:44 pm, September 25th, 2012
The once-dominant social media platform, which was overtaken by other sites including Facebook (as witnessed in Timberlake’s movie The Social Network), is looking to reboot with a fresh, image-heavy grid design and more focus on music.
It’s definitely sleeker than the old MySpace.
Time will tell whether users think the new format offered by Timberlake and his partners is better.
Check out the preview video below!
Are you planning to use the new MySpace?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party