WATCH: Justin Timberlake’s New Look MySpace Debuts Sneak Peek Video
3:44 pm, September 25th, 2012
The once-dominant social media platform, which was overtaken by other sites including Facebook (as witnessed in Timberlake’s movie The Social Network), is looking to reboot with a fresh, image-heavy grid design and more focus on music.
It’s definitely sleeker than the old MySpace.
Time will tell whether users think the new format offered by Timberlake and his partners is better.
Check out the preview video below!
Are you planning to use the new MySpace?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z