Kris Humphries’ Allegedly Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend Myla Sinanaj Ending Their War
2:07 pm, July 8th, 2012
The hotel employee, who quietly dated Humphries for several months after he and Kim Kardashian split, had been prepping a defamation lawsuit against her ex after his camp accused her of attempting to extort him.
But Sinanaj has now parted ways with her lawyer, Joe Tacopina, and is calling off the litigation, apparently hoping to reconcile with Humphries, a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop.
We’ve also confirmed reports that Sinanaj is willing to sign a confidentiality agreement with Humphries.
Of course, it remains to be seen whether the former couple will actually rekindle a relationship, especially after an ugly back-and-forth that included Humphries’ team allegedly telling Sinanaj’s boss that she was running a prostitution ring.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look