Kris Humphries Ex-Girlfriend Myla Sinanaj: “I’m Not Pregnant” After All
2:18 pm, July 10th, 2012EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
Last week, Sinanaj had claimed she was three months into her pregnancy.
But on Tuesday, the hotel employee changed her tune, telling the blog AllWestEverything, “I’m NOT pregnant.”
Sinanaj claims the rumor began with a “general tweet” on July 4th, in which she wrote, “I can’t wait to have a little boy.”
She adds, “Its [sic] ridiculous they thought I’m subliminal [sic] saying I’m preg. LOL.”
On Monday, Sinanaj posted a photo of herself in a bikini (above) with the caption, “Uhhh ooooo Loook No babyy bump!”
However, despite Sinanaj’s latest explanation for the pregnancy rumor, Gossip Cop is told by an insider that she was intentionally misleading people into thinking she was having Humphries’ baby.
A source close to Sinanaj says, “She told people” she was pregnant, and believes it was a “delusional” attempt on her part to get Humphries to come back to her.
What do you think of Sinanaj’s flip flop?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game