Kris Humphries Ex-Girlfriend Myla Sinanaj: “I’m Not Pregnant” After All
2:18 pm, July 10th, 2012EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
Last week, Sinanaj had claimed she was three months into her pregnancy.
But on Tuesday, the hotel employee changed her tune, telling the blog AllWestEverything, “I’m NOT pregnant.”
Sinanaj claims the rumor began with a “general tweet” on July 4th, in which she wrote, “I can’t wait to have a little boy.”
She adds, “Its [sic] ridiculous they thought I’m subliminal [sic] saying I’m preg. LOL.”
On Monday, Sinanaj posted a photo of herself in a bikini (above) with the caption, “Uhhh ooooo Loook No babyy bump!”
However, despite Sinanaj’s latest explanation for the pregnancy rumor, Gossip Cop is told by an insider that she was intentionally misleading people into thinking she was having Humphries’ baby.
A source close to Sinanaj says, “She told people” she was pregnant, and believes it was a “delusional” attempt on her part to get Humphries to come back to her.
What do you think of Sinanaj’s flip flop?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank