My Chemical Romance Split After 12 Years
11:21 am, March 23rd, 2013
My Chemical Romance is breaking up.
The band made the announcement in an official blog post late on Friday:
“Being in this band for the past 12 years has been a true blessing. We’ve gotten to go places we never knew we would. We’ve been able to see and experience things we never imagined possible. We’ve shared the stage with people we admire, people we look up to, and best of all, our friends.”
“And now, like all great things, it has come time for it to end. Thanks for all of your support, and for being part of the adventure.”
MCR’s frontman Gerard Way tweeted, “Beyond any sadness, what I feel the most is pride.”
The band went platinum with its albums Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge and The Black Parade.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?