In Other News…
8:38 am, January 27th, 2011
In today’s lineup, “Skins” is supposedly safe, The Hobbit is delayed, and Javier Bardem is epic.
1. MTV is supposedly sticking with “Skins,” even as sponsors and viewers flee. (Fox News)
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?