Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner on MTV First: Breaking Dawn
9:41 pm, November 1st, 2012VIDEOS
Hosted by MTV’s Josh Horowitz, the trio spoke at length about the Twilight Saga, including their feelings on the upcoming final installment.
“It’s a strange feeling,” said Lautner. “I can’t believe it.”
Pattinson recalled that while filming the first movie, “We had no idea what we were doing.”
Stewart predicted that, in 10 years, her character Bella and Pattinson’s Edward will be “happy and their life [will look] like a postcard.”
The chat was very lighthearted at times, with Stewart named the “klutz of the group,” and the conversation going silent when they were asked who was most likely to Google themselves.
Later on, they were joined by “Twilight” author Stephenie Meyer, who also reflected on the journey from book to screen.
“The ending is pretty emotional,” said the novelist.
Check out the full video interview below, plus for a brand-new clip from Breaking Dawn — Part 2.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired