Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner on MTV First: Breaking Dawn
9:41 pm, November 1st, 2012VIDEOS
Hosted by MTV’s Josh Horowitz, the trio spoke at length about the Twilight Saga, including their feelings on the upcoming final installment.
“It’s a strange feeling,” said Lautner. “I can’t believe it.”
Pattinson recalled that while filming the first movie, “We had no idea what we were doing.”
Stewart predicted that, in 10 years, her character Bella and Pattinson’s Edward will be “happy and their life [will look] like a postcard.”
The chat was very lighthearted at times, with Stewart named the “klutz of the group,” and the conversation going silent when they were asked who was most likely to Google themselves.
Later on, they were joined by “Twilight” author Stephenie Meyer, who also reflected on the journey from book to screen.
“The ending is pretty emotional,” said the novelist.
Check out the full video interview below, plus for a brand-new clip from Breaking Dawn — Part 2.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look