Game of Thrones Beats Breaking Bad as Most Pirated TV Show of 2013
4:21 pm, December 26th, 2013
“Game of Thrones” has topped “Breaking Bad” as the most pirated TV show of 2013.
TorrentFreak reports that the season three finale of the HBO fantasy series was illegally downloaded 5.9 million times, while 5.4 million viewers watched the finale on television legally.
“Breaking Bad” came in at second, with 4.2 million illegal downloads for its biggest season five episode, while an estimated 10.28 million viewers watched the show on TV.
Meanwhile, an episode of “The Walking Dead” was estimated to have been downloaded 3.6 million times, and watched legally on TV by more 16.1 million viewers.
“Game of Thrones” was also the most pirated TV show of 2012.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress