Game of Thrones Beats Breaking Bad as Most Pirated TV Show of 2013
4:21 pm, December 26th, 2013
“Game of Thrones” has topped “Breaking Bad” as the most pirated TV show of 2013.
TorrentFreak reports that the season three finale of the HBO fantasy series was illegally downloaded 5.9 million times, while 5.4 million viewers watched the finale on television legally.
“Breaking Bad” came in at second, with 4.2 million illegal downloads for its biggest season five episode, while an estimated 10.28 million viewers watched the show on TV.
Meanwhile, an episode of “The Walking Dead” was estimated to have been downloaded 3.6 million times, and watched legally on TV by more 16.1 million viewers.
“Game of Thrones” was also the most pirated TV show of 2012.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank