Moses Farrow: Woody Allen “Did NOT Molest My Sister” Dylan
10:16 am, February 5th, 2014
What’s more, Moses, who works as a family therapist, accuses his mother Mia of deliberately pitting the couple’s children against Allen.
“My mother drummed it into me to hate my father for tearing apart the family and sexually molesting my sister,” Moses tells People.
He continues, “And I hated him for her for years. I see now that this was a vengeful way to pay him back for falling in love with Soon-Yi.”
Moses declares, “Of course Woody did not molest my sister. She loved him and looked forward to seeing him when he would visit. She never hid from him until our mother succeeded in creating the atmosphere of fear and hate towards him.”
Dylan has accused Allen of molesting her when she was 7 years old, at the Farrow family home in Connecticut.
According to Moses, “The day in question, there were six or seven of us in the house. We were all in public rooms and no one, not my father or sister, was off in any private spaces. My mother was conveniently out shopping. I don’t know if my sister really believes she was molested or is trying to please her mother.”
“Pleasing my mother was very powerful motivation because to be on her wrong side was horrible,” says Moses.
And that’s not all he has to say about Mia Farrow.
“Our mother has misled the public into believing it was a happy household of both biological and adopted children,” Moses tells People. “From an early age, my mother demanded obedience and I was often hit as a child. She went into unbridled rages if we angered her, which was intimidating at the very least and often horrifying, leaving us not knowing what she would do.”
Dylan is unsurprisingly at odds with Moses on the issue.
She tells People, “My brother is dead to me.”
What do you think about what Moses says?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?