Morgan Freeman: I’m Still NOT Dead!
6:56 pm, October 23rd, 2012
Morgan Freeman is still not dead — and the Oscar winner is directly addressing the death rumors that frequently spread about him.
Fortunately, he has a sense of humor about it.
“Like Mark Twain, I keep reading that I have died,” Freeman wrote in a Facebook post late Tuesday.
He added, “I hope those stories are not true… But if they are, I’m happy to report that my afterlife seems identical to my life when I was alive.”
The actor continued, “I did go to Las Vegas to begin work on the film ‘Last Vegas.’ That is anything but a death sentence.”
Freeman has frequently been targeted by sick death hoaxes fueled by social media, with the most recent one surfacing this week.
There’s currently a phony “R.I.P. Morgan Freeman” Facebook community with nearly a million “likes.”
We’re not sure who enjoys spreading these disgusting rumors, but we hope the trend victimizing Freeman and other celebrities ends.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Worst Hip Hop Artists Of All Time