Morgan Freeman: I’m Still NOT Dead!
6:56 pm, October 23rd, 2012
Morgan Freeman is still not dead — and the Oscar winner is directly addressing the death rumors that frequently spread about him.
Fortunately, he has a sense of humor about it.
“Like Mark Twain, I keep reading that I have died,” Freeman wrote in a Facebook post late Tuesday.
He added, “I hope those stories are not true… But if they are, I’m happy to report that my afterlife seems identical to my life when I was alive.”
The actor continued, “I did go to Las Vegas to begin work on the film ‘Last Vegas.’ That is anything but a death sentence.”
Freeman has frequently been targeted by sick death hoaxes fueled by social media, with the most recent one surfacing this week.
There’s currently a phony “R.I.P. Morgan Freeman” Facebook community with nearly a million “likes.”
We’re not sure who enjoys spreading these disgusting rumors, but we hope the trend victimizing Freeman and other celebrities ends.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court