Montell Jordan Victim of Death Hoax
6:28 pm, July 26th, 2012
Montell Jordan is the victim of a death hoax.
The R&B singer was falsely said to have been “found dead” in his Atlanta condo in Twitter messages attributed to “CNN.”
It is 100% false.
Jordan is alive and well.
The real @CNN account never reported Jordan’s alleged “death,” nor did any other legitimate news outlets.
Nevertheless, the rumor quickly spread on social media, especially Facebook and Twitter, where Jordan’s name began trending nationwide.
Jordan was in good humor about the “news.”
He tweeted, “Sorry to disappoint… But I’m a new daddy and still got a lot of living to do!”
Jordan added, “My son just told me I can’t be dead because I’m sitting here talking to him.”
A similar rumor falsely “killed” Mariah Carey in June.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?