“SNL” Parodies Moneyball with Tinyballs
1:52 am, October 9th, 2011VIDEO
When Hill’s character says the Oakland A’s “shouldn’t buy better players. It should make better players,” Pitt’s character says, “What, with heart?”
“No, with steroids,” says Ben Stiller‘s drug-dealer character.
The ballplayers then develop major muscles, big breasts, and tiny testicles.
Check out the hilarious video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet