“SNL” Parodies Moneyball with Tinyballs
1:52 am, October 9th, 2011VIDEO
When Hill’s character says the Oakland A’s “shouldn’t buy better players. It should make better players,” Pitt’s character says, “What, with heart?”
“No, with steroids,” says Ben Stiller‘s drug-dealer character.
The ballplayers then develop major muscles, big breasts, and tiny testicles.
Check out the hilarious video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own