“SNL” Parodies Moneyball with Tinyballs
1:52 am, October 9th, 2011VIDEO
When Hill’s character says the Oakland A’s “shouldn’t buy better players. It should make better players,” Pitt’s character says, “What, with heart?”
“No, with steroids,” says Ben Stiller‘s drug-dealer character.
The ballplayers then develop major muscles, big breasts, and tiny testicles.
Check out the hilarious video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About Cancer Scare
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- James Franco Shirtless For Sexy Christmas Calendar