“SNL” Parodies Moneyball with Tinyballs
1:52 am, October 9th, 2011VIDEO
When Hill’s character says the Oakland A’s “shouldn’t buy better players. It should make better players,” Pitt’s character says, “What, with heart?”
“No, with steroids,” says Ben Stiller‘s drug-dealer character.
The ballplayers then develop major muscles, big breasts, and tiny testicles.
Check out the hilarious video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?