‘Dolphin Tale’ Flippers Off the Competition at Weekend Box Office
9:11 am, October 2nd, 2011BOX OFFICE
Dolphin Tale flippered off Brad Pitt‘s Moneyball for the weekend box office crown.
Dolphin Tale took in $14.2 million, followed by Moneyball with a $12.5 million haul.
Coming in third was The Lion King 3D with $11.1 million in ticket sales.
Rounding out the Top 10 were Dream House, with Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz ($8.2 million), Abduction ($5.7 million), Anna Faris‘s romantic comedy What’s Your Number? ($5.6 million), Contagion ($5 million), and Killer Elite ($4.9 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West