‘Lion King’ Claws Aheads of ‘Moneyball’ For First Place at Box Offfice
10:55 am, September 25th, 2011BOX OFFICE
The Lion King 3D has clawed ahead of Brad Pitt‘s Moneyball for first place at the box office this weekend with a take of $22.1 million.
Coming in a close third is the kiddie flick, Dolphin Tale, which earned $20.3 million at the box office.
Rounding out the Top 10 were Contagion ($8.7 million), Drive ($5.8 million), The Help ($4.4 million), Straw Dogs ($2.1 million), and I Don’t Know How She Does It ($2 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot