Bachelor Couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney Welcome First Child Together
8:40 pm, March 14th, 2013
“The Bachelor” family has just grown by one!
Baby girl Riley Anne weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz, and was 18 3/4 inches long at birth.
Mesnick is also dad to 8-year-old Ty, from his previous marriage.
The couple, who wed in 2010 after meeting on Season 13 of “The Bachelor,” announced they were expecting in October.
Riley’s arrival was first reported by People.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Famous Left Handers
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize