Bachelor Couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney Welcome First Child Together
8:40 pm, March 14th, 2013
“The Bachelor” family has just grown by one!
Baby girl Riley Anne weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz, and was 18 3/4 inches long at birth.
Mesnick is also dad to 8-year-old Ty, from his previous marriage.
The couple, who wed in 2010 after meeting on Season 13 of “The Bachelor,” announced they were expecting in October.
Riley’s arrival was first reported by People.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet