22 Hollywood Stars Who Started as Models
4:17 pm, August 17th, 2013PHOTOS
What do Jennifer Lawrence, Channing Tatum, Charlize Theron, and Ian Somerhalder have in common?
They all began their careers as models before making the leap to Hollywood stardom.
Mark Wahlberg famously stripped for Calvin Klein underwear ads, and Rebecca Romijn was a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue mainstay, but a number of other actors and actresses also got their start modeling in less high-profile ways.
So who’s in the model-turned-actor club?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us