22 Hollywood Stars Who Started as Models
4:17 pm, August 17th, 2013PHOTOS
What do Jennifer Lawrence, Channing Tatum, Charlize Theron, and Ian Somerhalder have in common?
They all began their careers as models before making the leap to Hollywood stardom.
Mark Wahlberg famously stripped for Calvin Klein underwear ads, and Rebecca Romijn was a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue mainstay, but a number of other actors and actresses also got their start modeling in less high-profile ways.
So who’s in the model-turned-actor club?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents