Mitt Romney: “I’m Kind of a Snooki Fan”
11:51 am, September 15th, 2012
The revelation came when the Republican presidential candidate and his wife Ann taped an interview with Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan for next Tuesday’s “Live! with Kelly and Michael.”
Strahan jokingly asked Romney, “Honey Boo Boo or Snooki?”
“I’m kind of a Snooki fan,” replied the former governor, according to the unofficial press pool transcript. “Look how tiny she’s gotten! She’s lost weight. She’s energetic. Just her spark plug personality is kind of fun.”
Ann Romney had her own take on reality TV.
When Ripa asked, “Do you keep up with the Kardashians?”, Mrs. Romney responded, “Who keeps up with the Kardashians? Who can keep up with the Kardashians?”
Meanwhile, the candidate revealed that he’d like to be played by Gene Hackman in a movie about his life, with Michelle Pfeiffer portraying Mrs. Romney.
We also learned that Romney’s favorite junk food is Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, he prefers the iPhone to the Blackberry, he’d pick Nelson Mandela as his most desired dinner guest, and “Modern Family” is the Romneys’ favorite TV show.
Everyone should now be prepared to make an informed vote.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Christina Aguilera "Refreshed" After Family Time & Weight Lost