Tiger Woods, Mitt Romney, Kris Jenner Reportedly Hacked; Financial Info Leaked
9:51 am, March 13th, 2013
Mitt Romney, Tiger Woods, and Kris Jenner are among the new reported victims of a massive celebrity hacking operation that’s breached the personal financial data of more than a dozen high-profile figures.
The hackers have allegedly posted full credit reports for both Romney and Woods, according to TMZ.
U.S. Marshals Service director Stacia Hylton was also reportedly hacked.
As Gossip Cop reported on Monday, a number of high-profile people ranging from celebs like Beyonce and Kim Kardashian to political figures like Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton were targeted by the hackers.
On Tuesday, it was revealed that Michelle Obama’s personal information had been compromised, with the Secret Service launching an investigation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?