Tiger Woods, Mitt Romney, Kris Jenner Reportedly Hacked; Financial Info Leaked
9:51 am, March 13th, 2013
Mitt Romney, Tiger Woods, and Kris Jenner are among the new reported victims of a massive celebrity hacking operation that’s breached the personal financial data of more than a dozen high-profile figures.
The hackers have allegedly posted full credit reports for both Romney and Woods, according to TMZ.
U.S. Marshals Service director Stacia Hylton was also reportedly hacked.
As Gossip Cop reported on Monday, a number of high-profile people ranging from celebs like Beyonce and Kim Kardashian to political figures like Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton were targeted by the hackers.
On Tuesday, it was revealed that Michelle Obama’s personal information had been compromised, with the Secret Service launching an investigation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank