Missing Oprah Diary Story is Missing Proof
8:00 pm, June 24th, 2009
The National Enquirer is claiming a “world exclusive” for its cover story heralding “Oprah’s Lost Diaries.” And the reason no one else has this exclusive is because, well, her diaries aren’t actually lost.
Undeterred even by Oprah’s publicist telling the tab the diaries aren’t lost or anyone coming forward having found them or looking to sell them, the National Enquirer still used significant space to dredge up a slew of unfounded rumors. Among the alleged diary secrets that Oprah’s “fearful” will be “misinterpreted and misunderstood” are that “Oprah admits that she and Gayle [King] are much more than just friends” who sometimes share a bed, and are not gay. Their closeness, according to the supermarket tab, would hurt longtime beau Stedman Graham, of whom the weekly says the diaries note “their passion has run cold.”
Another man who takes a hit in the so-called “lost diaries” is her protege Dr. Phil McGraw. An equally so-called ‘insider’ says:
The best thing about a “lost diaries” story? Unless someone comes forward with them, Gossip Cop will still maintain there’s a lot missing to all this.
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Prince Signs Up For Big Gig
- Justin Bieber is a Metal Head?