Miss Utah Flubs Miss USA Question: We Need To ‘Create Education Better’ (VIDEO)
11:10 am, June 17th, 2013VIDEO
Judge NeNe Leakes asked the contestant, “A recent report shows that in 40 percent of American families with children, women are the primary earners, yet they continue to earn less than men. What does this say about society?”
Powell thoughtfully considered the question for a moment, and then responded:
“I think we can relate this back to education, and how we are… continuing to try to strive to [pause] figure out how to create jobs right now. That is the biggest problem. And I think, especially the men are… um… seen as the leaders of this, and so we need to try to figure out how to create educate better so we can solve this problem. Thank you.”
Check out the trainwreck below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?