Miss Utah Flubs Miss USA Question: We Need To ‘Create Education Better’ (VIDEO)
11:10 am, June 17th, 2013VIDEO
Judge NeNe Leakes asked the contestant, “A recent report shows that in 40 percent of American families with children, women are the primary earners, yet they continue to earn less than men. What does this say about society?”
Powell thoughtfully considered the question for a moment, and then responded:
“I think we can relate this back to education, and how we are… continuing to try to strive to [pause] figure out how to create jobs right now. That is the biggest problem. And I think, especially the men are… um… seen as the leaders of this, and so we need to try to figure out how to create educate better so we can solve this problem. Thank you.”
Check out the trainwreck below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game