WATCH: Miss Baton Rouge Leaves Hospital for “Idol” Audition, Called “Superstar”
8:27 pm, January 24th, 2013VIDEO
Miss Baton Rouge Megan Miller made a big impression on the “American Idol” judges on Thursday’s show — and not just because she hobbled in on crutches.
The 22-year-old was in an accident just three days before, and actually left the hospital to make it her audition before having to return right after for surgery.
And that proved to be a worthwhile choice after Miller wowed with “Something’s Got A Hold On Me.”
Randy Jackson called her “a natural,” while Nicki Minaj went even further, labeling the beauty pageant winner an “undeniable superstar.”
“What I want to commend you on is not making an excuse [with the injury],” said the rapper. “You used it and it didn’t use you.”
Added Keith Urban, “You came in and just went at it,” going on to joke, ”I wish you moved around a bit more.”
And Mariah Carey pointed out, “And there’s a quality that you have that’s just sweet and nice yet funny and talented.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court