WATCH: Miss Iowa Accidentally Says She Supports “Recreational Use” of Marijuana
11:00 pm, January 12th, 2013VIDEO
Miss Iowa, Mariah Cary, who was the third runner-up of the Miss America contest, flubbed the question-and-answer portion big time.
When asked what she felt about the legalization of marijuana, she answered, “I do not think it should be used for anything but recreational use and health care.”
Check out her gaff below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Beautiful Celebs In Their Favorite Designer Bikinis
- You'll Never Guess Who Inspired Charlize Theron's Oscars Makeup
- A Baby On the Way for Scarlett Johansson?
- Julia Roberts Accused of Bullying Recently Deceased Half-Sister
- Mel Gibson's Baby Momma Files Bankruptcy
- Why Did Brandy End Her Engagement?
- Jada Pinkett Smith Brags About Packing On the Pounds
- Co-Parenting Done Right: Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's Modern Family
- Dr. Oz's Daughter Daphne Oz Welcomes a Daughter!
- Inspirational Gay Actors That Put Negative Stereotypes to Shame