Miranda Lambert Lost Weight So Blake Shelton “Wouldn’t Be Tempted To Cheat”?!
1:15 pm, November 13th, 2013
According to a so-called “spy” for the tabloid, “Miranda felt like she didn’t look good enough for Blake and wanted to become as hot as possible so he wouldn’t be tempted to cheat.”
The mag further alleges Lambert was “jealous of Christina Aguilera’s sexy slimdown,” quoting the purported “source” as saying, “Miranda is very insecure of Blake’s friendship with Christina on ‘The Voice,’ so that helped motivate her to get thin.”
“Her ultimate goal is to look better than Christina,” adds the tab’s “insider.”
No, it’s not.
Celebrities don’t think of themselves in terms other celebrities — only tabloids do that.
And Gossip Cop has already revealed that there’s NO jealousy between Lambert and Aguilera.
Lambert lost weight because she wanted to look and feel healthier — that’s it.
Regardless, we checked in with a source close to the country couple, who tells us the magazine’s story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage