Miranda Lambert Lost Weight So Blake Shelton “Wouldn’t Be Tempted To Cheat”?!
1:15 pm, November 13th, 2013
According to a so-called “spy” for the tabloid, “Miranda felt like she didn’t look good enough for Blake and wanted to become as hot as possible so he wouldn’t be tempted to cheat.”
The mag further alleges Lambert was “jealous of Christina Aguilera’s sexy slimdown,” quoting the purported “source” as saying, “Miranda is very insecure of Blake’s friendship with Christina on ‘The Voice,’ so that helped motivate her to get thin.”
“Her ultimate goal is to look better than Christina,” adds the tab’s “insider.”
No, it’s not.
Celebrities don’t think of themselves in terms other celebrities — only tabloids do that.
And Gossip Cop has already revealed that there’s NO jealousy between Lambert and Aguilera.
Lambert lost weight because she wanted to look and feel healthier — that’s it.
Regardless, we checked in with a source close to the country couple, who tells us the magazine’s story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails