Miranda Lambert: Chris Brown Needs to “Be Put Back in His Place”
12:10 pm, February 14th, 2012
She tweeted on Monday, “Chris Brown twice? I don’t get it. He beat on a girl…”
Lambert added, “Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen. He needs to listen to Gunpowder and lead and be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys.”
“Gunpowder and Lead” is a song by the country star about a woman preparing to kill her abusive husband when he gets out of jail.
Sunday was Brown’s first return to the awards show since 2009, when he assaulted Rihanna at a pre-Grammys party.
How did you feel about Brown performing at the Grammys? And what do you think about Lambert speaking out against him on Twitter?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Britney Spears Flaunts Her Legs in Short Shorts