Miranda Lambert: Chris Brown Needs to “Be Put Back in His Place”
12:10 pm, February 14th, 2012
She tweeted on Monday, “Chris Brown twice? I don’t get it. He beat on a girl…”
Lambert added, “Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen. He needs to listen to Gunpowder and lead and be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys.”
“Gunpowder and Lead” is a song by the country star about a woman preparing to kill her abusive husband when he gets out of jail.
Sunday was Brown’s first return to the awards show since 2009, when he assaulted Rihanna at a pre-Grammys party.
How did you feel about Brown performing at the Grammys? And what do you think about Lambert speaking out against him on Twitter?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet