CLAIM: Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton Are “Having a Baby!”
8:41 pm, November 14th, 2012
So, is the couple pregnant?
Trying to have a baby?
Instead, Life & Style goes for the old bait-and-switch, offering a story that merely says the two megastars would like to have a baby someday.
“They definitely want children,” a so-called “insider” tells the tabloid, adding, “They’ll have a big family for sure.”
The magazine further quotes Shelton himself as even admitting that having a baby in the near future is not on the agenda.
“There’s a lot happening now, and we need to focus on our careers,” the singer is quoted as saying.
But Life & Style’s misleading cover has forced Shelton and Lambert to clear up the erroneous story on Twitter.
Asked if Lambert is expecting, Shelton joked, “I hope not.. She’s passed out with a bottle of Bacardi in her hands!!!”
And Lambert tweeted, “Wow! I just read the headline! “we are having a baby” yay! @blakeshelton we’re getting a new puppy?:)”
Oh, and for the record, a rep for Lambert tells Gossip Cop that she is NOT currently pregnant.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years