CLAIM: Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton Are “Having a Baby!”
8:41 pm, November 14th, 2012
So, is the couple pregnant?
Trying to have a baby?
Instead, Life & Style goes for the old bait-and-switch, offering a story that merely says the two megastars would like to have a baby someday.
“They definitely want children,” a so-called “insider” tells the tabloid, adding, “They’ll have a big family for sure.”
The magazine further quotes Shelton himself as even admitting that having a baby in the near future is not on the agenda.
“There’s a lot happening now, and we need to focus on our careers,” the singer is quoted as saying.
But Life & Style’s misleading cover has forced Shelton and Lambert to clear up the erroneous story on Twitter.
Asked if Lambert is expecting, Shelton joked, “I hope not.. She’s passed out with a bottle of Bacardi in her hands!!!”
And Lambert tweeted, “Wow! I just read the headline! “we are having a baby” yay! @blakeshelton we’re getting a new puppy?:)”
Oh, and for the record, a rep for Lambert tells Gossip Cop that she is NOT currently pregnant.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank