Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton “Having a Baby!” Story is Bait and Switch
1:18 pm, October 23rd, 2013
Life & Style is pathetic.
Sure enough, the actual story inside the magazine does not back up the cover claim.
“Blake and Miranda are trying for a baby,” a so-called “friend” of the couple “confirms” to Life & Style.
The country music stars are supposedly hoping to be pregnant “by the end of the year.”
That’s all the tabloid has, plus a bunch of filler, including previously discredited rumors about problems between Shelton and Lambert.
There are no additional specifics about the stars actually having a baby.
A married couple trying to start a family at some point is not newsworthy.
“It will happen when it’s meant to happen,” says the Life & Style source.
Whenever Shelton and Lambert really do have baby news to share, Life & Style will almost certainly not be the outlet to break the story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents