Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton ‘Drinking Their Marriage Away,’ Claims Star
5:31 pm, June 26th, 2013
Star now claims the couple is “drinking their marriage away.”
According to the magazine, “Though partying is something Miranda and Blake bond over, friends say it’s only served to amplify Miranda’s jealousy and Blake’s uncontrollable flirting — leading to a vicious cycle of drinking, fighting and drinking more as a means to cope.”
A so-called “insider” tells the tab, “Alcohol is the root of 90 percent of their problems. Blake likes to provoke Miranda when he’s drunk — he talks constantly about other women he thinks are sexy.”
At this point, Star brings up the discredited rumor about Shelton having an affair with Cady Groves — a story so baseless the couple publicly mocked it.
Then the magazine turns to some random doctor who’s never treated Shelton or Lambert to announce, “Alcohol is one of the top destroyers of marriages. The way they communicate is severely affected in a negative way when a couple are consistently intoxicated.”
Unfortunately for Star, none of this actually applies to Shelton and Lambert.
This is just more of the same.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the Star report is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents