Miranda Lambert Sells Detective Show Based on Own Childhood to NBC
11:36 am, August 30th, 2012
Miranda Lambert has sold a detective dramedy based on her own childhood to NBC, Gossip Cop has confirmed.
The country singer’s husband Blake Shelton stars on the network’s hit “The Voice,” and now she will produce the new project about a couple who work as private investigators while raising teenagers.
While she was growing up in Texas, Lambert’s father, a former police officer, became a PI in partnership with her mom.
There’s no official timetable for Lambert’s untitled series; Shelton and “The Voice” return next month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese