Miranda Lambert Sells Detective Show Based on Own Childhood to NBC
11:36 am, August 30th, 2012
Miranda Lambert has sold a detective dramedy based on her own childhood to NBC, Gossip Cop has confirmed.
The country singer’s husband Blake Shelton stars on the network’s hit “The Voice,” and now she will produce the new project about a couple who work as private investigators while raising teenagers.
While she was growing up in Texas, Lambert’s father, a former police officer, became a PI in partnership with her mom.
There’s no official timetable for Lambert’s untitled series; Shelton and “The Voice” return next month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank