Miranda Lambert Sells Detective Show Based on Own Childhood to NBC
11:36 am, August 30th, 2012
Miranda Lambert has sold a detective dramedy based on her own childhood to NBC, Gossip Cop has confirmed.
The country singer’s husband Blake Shelton stars on the network’s hit “The Voice,” and now she will produce the new project about a couple who work as private investigators while raising teenagers.
While she was growing up in Texas, Lambert’s father, a former police officer, became a PI in partnership with her mom.
There’s no official timetable for Lambert’s untitled series; Shelton and “The Voice” return next month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Lindsay Lohan: Rehab is Pointless?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos