Miranda Lambert Chokes Back Tears While Performing at Tornado Relief Concert
10:23 pm, May 29th, 2013VIDEO
Miranda Lambert was overcome with emotion while performing during Wednesday’s “Healing in the Heartland,” the Oklahoma tornado relief concert.
Singing her moving hit “The House That Built Me,” the singer welled up with tears and had to pause part-way through the rendition.
She continued after a few moments, later wiping tears from her eyes.
Lambert and husband Blake Shelton, the fundraiser’s host, reside in Oklahoma, and were understandably devastated by the disaster.
The couple performed an emotional tribute to the Moore, OK victims last week on “The Voice.”
Check out the stirring video of Lambert’s performance below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own