Miranda Lambert Chokes Back Tears While Performing at Tornado Relief Concert
10:23 pm, May 29th, 2013VIDEO
Miranda Lambert was overcome with emotion while performing during Wednesday’s “Healing in the Heartland,” the Oklahoma tornado relief concert.
Singing her moving hit “The House That Built Me,” the singer welled up with tears and had to pause part-way through the rendition.
She continued after a few moments, later wiping tears from her eyes.
Lambert and husband Blake Shelton, the fundraiser’s host, reside in Oklahoma, and were understandably devastated by the disaster.
The couple performed an emotional tribute to the Moore, OK victims last week on “The Voice.”
Check out the stirring video of Lambert’s performance below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?