Miranda Lambert Chokes Back Tears While Performing at Tornado Relief Concert
10:23 pm, May 29th, 2013VIDEO
Miranda Lambert was overcome with emotion while performing during Wednesday’s “Healing in the Heartland,” the Oklahoma tornado relief concert.
Singing her moving hit “The House That Built Me,” the singer welled up with tears and had to pause part-way through the rendition.
She continued after a few moments, later wiping tears from her eyes.
Lambert and husband Blake Shelton, the fundraiser’s host, reside in Oklahoma, and were understandably devastated by the disaster.
The couple performed an emotional tribute to the Moore, OK victims last week on “The Voice.”
Check out the stirring video of Lambert’s performance below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West