Miranda Lambert Slams Chris Brown Again: Don’t ‘Celebrate’ Him After Rihanna Assault
11:30 am, January 8th, 2013
Lambert tells the mag she slammed the singer because “I didn’t feel right about not saying something. The loudmouth that I am, I say what I think. I wanted everyone to know that I don’t agree with the message it’s sending to young women.”
She adds, “It’s not okay. At all. To be celebrated after doing something like that. I don’t think it’s right, I never will, and I will stand by what I said till the day that I die.”
Lambert’s comments are likely to draw flack from some Brown fans, especially in light of the fact that he and Rihanna are now seeing each other again.
The mag hits newsstands on January 8.
What do you think about Lambert’s new statements about Brown?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents