Miranda Lambert Slams Chris Brown Again: Don’t ‘Celebrate’ Him After Rihanna Assault
11:30 am, January 8th, 2013
Lambert tells the mag she slammed the singer because “I didn’t feel right about not saying something. The loudmouth that I am, I say what I think. I wanted everyone to know that I don’t agree with the message it’s sending to young women.”
She adds, “It’s not okay. At all. To be celebrated after doing something like that. I don’t think it’s right, I never will, and I will stand by what I said till the day that I die.”
Lambert’s comments are likely to draw flack from some Brown fans, especially in light of the fact that he and Rihanna are now seeing each other again.
The mag hits newsstands on January 8.
What do you think about Lambert’s new statements about Brown?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre