Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton Mock Tabloid Rumors About Cheating
1:17 pm, March 18th, 2013
The tabloid’s latest cover story claims the couple had a “showdown” over Shelton allegedly getting “too cozy” with a singer named Cady Groves, and that their marriage had entered some kind of crisis.
Life & Style got it completely wrong.
And the country stars were only too happy to call out the false report publicly.
Late Sunday, Shelton tweeted, “Hey @mirandlambert… I just read in a tabloid that our marriage is falling apart!!! FOCK!!!”
Lambert retweeted her husband’s joke, adding, “Oh no! Can’t wait to read if we make it or not.”
“Ba! Ha! Ha! You see y’all!!! I’m making her funnier!!!” tweeted Shelton.
Just in case anyone doubted the couple’s closeness, Lambert wrote, “@blakeshelton why are we tweeting each other when we are literally laying an inch apart? Wait… don’t answer that… :) #keepitclean.”
Looks like Life & Style was once again off-key in its reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man