CLAIM: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Heading For “Splitsville”
6:46 pm, May 1st, 2013
Having run out of “The Voice” stars, the Enquirer now says success “will be the kiss of death” for the country music power couple.
“Despite being married, Miranda and Blake are like two ships passing in the night,” alleges a source for the magazine, which declares it’s “splitsville” for the couple.
The Enquirer insider explains, “Between their touring schedules and public appearances, they’re actually together only about 50 days a year. That’s no way to run a marriage — and suspicions and jealousies creep up between them.”
Oh, like the suspicions and jealousies Lambert and Shelton jointly mock whenever tabloids fabricate them?
In any case, the magazine goes on to say that the “biggest problem” is Shelton’s gig on “The Voice,” which means he needs to be in Los Angeles even though Lambert supposedly prefers to be home in Oklahoma.
“Neither star will give an inch when it comes to making career sacrifices,” says the Enquirer, and it’s supposedly threatening their union.
As a so-called “friend” tells the Enquirer, “Blake and Miranda really need to make the effort to give their marriage time to blossom and grow. As it is now, they’re drifting further and further apart.”
Actually, they’re doing fine.
Shelton has laughed at rumors like this one in the past, and sources close to the situation tell Gossip Cop absolutely NOTHING has changed.
The Enquirer report is “completely false,” we’re assured.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man