Miranda Lambert “Ordered” Blake Shelton Into Rehab, Claims Mag
5:20 pm, August 21st, 2013
The mag, which has published a slew of inaccurate reports about the couple, quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “Miranda is not only afraid for Blake’s health, she’s just as scared that when he’s hitting the sauce someday he’ll stray, or have an accident.”
“Hitting the sauce”? Are we supposed to believe that people really talk like this?
Anyway, the tabloid’s purported “insider” adds, “She doesn’t see him living long like this, and she’s demanding that Blake get help.”
“At this point, Miranda realizes a trip to rehab is a must for Blake, and she’s trying to get his head right with it,” alleges the magazine’s “source.”
While Shelton is certainly open about his penchant for drinking, it’s not threatening his marriage to Lambert and she’s not pushing him into rehab.
This is just another one of the Enquirer’s weak attempts to cause drama with the country duo.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the pair, who tells us the tab’s story is totally “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?