Miranda Lambert “Ordered” Blake Shelton Into Rehab, Claims Mag
5:20 pm, August 21st, 2013
The mag, which has published a slew of inaccurate reports about the couple, quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “Miranda is not only afraid for Blake’s health, she’s just as scared that when he’s hitting the sauce someday he’ll stray, or have an accident.”
“Hitting the sauce”? Are we supposed to believe that people really talk like this?
Anyway, the tabloid’s purported “insider” adds, “She doesn’t see him living long like this, and she’s demanding that Blake get help.”
“At this point, Miranda realizes a trip to rehab is a must for Blake, and she’s trying to get his head right with it,” alleges the magazine’s “source.”
While Shelton is certainly open about his penchant for drinking, it’s not threatening his marriage to Lambert and she’s not pushing him into rehab.
This is just another one of the Enquirer’s weak attempts to cause drama with the country duo.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the pair, who tells us the tab’s story is totally “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank