Miranda Lambert Tells Blake Shelton “Stop Drinking Or Get Out!” Claims Tabloid
1:07 pm, February 12th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
The magazine says Lambert has given up drinking as part of her new weight loss regimen, which has supposedly “sparked some furious fights” with Shelton.
According to a purported “insider” for the tabloid, “Miranda told Blake that he’s almost 40 years old and needs to stop with his all-night frat-boy lifestyle.”
The so-called “source” claims, “Miranda finally declared that he needs to either grow and mature with her, or she’s leaving him behind.”
“She seriously wants them to lead a sober life now because it’s working so well with her,” adds the “pal.”
Of course, there’s zero truth to the mag’s report.
A rep for Shelton tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “The story is false…again.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents