Miranda Kerr: “I Had No Idea” My Instagram Victoria’s Secret Pic Was Photoshopped!
2:40 pm, November 16th, 2013PHOTOS
Miranda Kerr says she “had no idea” she’d uploaded a Photoshopped version of a picture of herself to Instagram earlier this week, responding to the controversy with an apologetic post on Friday.
The backlash began when the supermodel shared an image of herself backstage at last year’s Victoria Secret Fashion Show alongside Doutzen Kroes and Alessandra Ambrosio.
Observers immediately pointed out that the “new” photo (see below, on the right) looked altered from the original November 2012 shot (see below, on the left), with Kerr’s torso noticeably slimmer.
After being slammed for seemingly retouching the image to make it more flattering, Kerr returned to Instagram to set the record straight.
The model posted a fuller version of the original picture (see below), explaining, “Hi guys, here is the original VS image! When I re-posted the photo this week to support the girls I screen grabbed it off the internet when I was working in Japan.”
She added, “I had no idea it was photoshopped. All good intentions- sorry for the confusion and congratulations to the girls for such a great show!”
What do you think about the Kerr controversy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum