Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom “Separated”?
3:02 pm, December 12th, 2012
The mag claims Kerr has been spotted without her wedding ring of late, quoting a so-called “insider” as saying, “Right now, they’re separated.”
The supposed “source” adds, “They’re living apart and figuring out what they want to do next.”
In Touch goes on to claim that the pair has been “drifting apart since the birth of their son, 23-month-old Flynn.”
Another supposed “insider” notes, “Orlando works all the time, and Miranda only cares about being a mom.”
“They’re not on the same page anymore,” claims the source.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Bloom and Kerr, who tells us the tab’s story is totally false, and that the couple will be “spending the holidays together.”
Our insider adds that the pair is currently “living apart” only because “they’re working on opposite sides of the world,” with Bloom filming Zulu in South Africa and Kerr modeling in New York.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents