WATCH: Miranda Cosgrove Talks College, “Crazy” Frat Parties on Jimmy Kimmel
11:30 am, July 6th, 2013VIDEO
Miranda Cosgrove opened up about going to college at the University of Southern California on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”
The “iCarly” star talked about the awkwardness of taking an Intro to Television class where her show was discussed, going to “crazy” frat parties and getting recognized by fellow students on campus.
Asked if it’s weird when people call her out for being famous, Cosgrove said, “It’s only strange when people are drunk.”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails