Mindy McCready: I Did NOT Kill Boyfriend David Wilson (VIDEO)
8:44 am, January 29th, 2013VIDEO
Mindy McCready slams speculation that she killed boyfriend David Wilson in a new “Dateline” interview that partially aired on Tuesday’s “Today Show.”
The country singer’s “soul mate” died of a gunshot wound earlier this month, and rumors swirling around the circumstances of Wilson’s death have included speculation that McCready played a role.
“Oh my God, no. Oh my God, no,” says McCready. “He was my life. We were each other’s life.”
When asked whether she “100 percent” believed Wilson’s death to be suicide, the singer responded, “I don’t know.”
As for whether he could have been murdered, McCready says, “I don’t know.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents