Mindy McCready: I Did NOT Kill Boyfriend David Wilson (VIDEO)
8:44 am, January 29th, 2013VIDEO
Mindy McCready slams speculation that she killed boyfriend David Wilson in a new “Dateline” interview that partially aired on Tuesday’s “Today Show.”
The country singer’s “soul mate” died of a gunshot wound earlier this month, and rumors swirling around the circumstances of Wilson’s death have included speculation that McCready played a role.
“Oh my God, no. Oh my God, no,” says McCready. “He was my life. We were each other’s life.”
When asked whether she “100 percent” believed Wilson’s death to be suicide, the singer responded, “I don’t know.”
As for whether he could have been murdered, McCready says, “I don’t know.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller