Mindy McCready: I Did NOT Kill Boyfriend David Wilson (VIDEO)
8:44 am, January 29th, 2013VIDEO
Mindy McCready slams speculation that she killed boyfriend David Wilson in a new “Dateline” interview that partially aired on Tuesday’s “Today Show.”
The country singer’s “soul mate” died of a gunshot wound earlier this month, and rumors swirling around the circumstances of Wilson’s death have included speculation that McCready played a role.
“Oh my God, no. Oh my God, no,” says McCready. “He was my life. We were each other’s life.”
When asked whether she “100 percent” believed Wilson’s death to be suicide, the singer responded, “I don’t know.”
As for whether he could have been murdered, McCready says, “I don’t know.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin