Milton Patton Breaks Down After Amazing Country Performance on AGT (VIDEO)
10:44 pm, July 10th, 2013VIDEO
Milton Patton couldn’t help but get emotional after the long-awaited reaction to his audition on Wednesday’s “America’s Got Talent.”
The 21-year-old, who was featured on the last night of this season’s auditions, spoke of trying to avoid gang life and turning to country music get over a bad breakup.
So desperate to make it to his “AGT” audition, he had to sleep outside the night before.
But it wasn’t just his back story that sold the audience and judges, but also Patton’s stunning voice as he covered Brad Paisley’s “Whiskey Lullaby.”
And the response to his performance caused him to well up with tears.
“I don’t think anyone was actually expecting that,” Mel B said afterward. “You have a very amazing unique voice. And I do see a superstar within you.”
Howard Stern told Patton, “I think you are a talent. You have a unique quality about you. I thought you were really good, and the audience agrees.”
And Howie Mandel said, “You are, as Mel said, incredibly surprising, incredibly talented, a diamond in the rough.”
Then the water works really started.
Check out the moving video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss