Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus File for Divorce
4:44 pm, October 27th, 2010BREAKING!
“As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family. We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers,” they said in a statement to Gossip Cop.
The couple was married for 17 years and have five kids.
Billy Ray is seeking “shared” custody of their three minor children, as well as “equitable distribution of the marital estate.”
Official documents also show a request for a court-approved parenting plan to be signed by both parties.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate