Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus File for Divorce
4:44 pm, October 27th, 2010BREAKING!
“As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family. We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers,” they said in a statement to Gossip Cop.
The couple was married for 17 years and have five kids.
Billy Ray is seeking “shared” custody of their three minor children, as well as “equitable distribution of the marital estate.”
Official documents also show a request for a court-approved parenting plan to be signed by both parties.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents