Miley Cyrus’ Mom Files For Divorce From Billy Ray — SEE STATEMENT
8:00 pm, June 13th, 2013
Miley Cyrus’ parents are headed for divorce — again, Gossip Cop confirms.
Tish has cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split.
Cyrus’ mother is also asking for spousal support, attorneys’ fees, and full physical and legal custody of 13-year-old daughter Noah, with Billy Ray getting visitation, according to TMZ.
Tish tells Gossip Cop in a statement, “This is a personal matter and we are working to find a resolution that is in the best interest of our family. We ask that you respect our privacy at this time.”
Perhaps tellingly, Cyrus tweeted to her father on Thursday afternoon, “@billyraycyrus since your text and email obviously aren’t working would you like to talk like this?”
Billy Ray and Tish wed in 1993, and have three children together — Miley, Noah, and Braison. The singer also adopted Tish’s two kids from her previous marriage, Trace and Brandi.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court