Billy Ray Cyrus and Wife Tish Call Off Divorce Again? (PHOTO)
6:57 pm, July 21st, 2013PHOTO
Now, after reportedly going to couple’s therapy in hopes of keeping their new breakup amicable, Billy Ray and Tish came out realizing they want to stay together, says E! Online.
Tish may have hinted at a reconciliation on Saturday, when she posted a photo (see above) of herself cuddling with Billy Ray and captioned it “Date Night.”
Gossip Cop reached out to a rep for the Cyrus family for comment, but has yet to hear back.
Billy Ray and Tish married in December 1993, and have three children together — Miley, Noah, and Braison – while the singer adopted Tish’s two kids from her previous marriage, Trace and Brandi.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?