Billy Ray Cyrus and Wife Tish Call Off Divorce Again? (PHOTO)
6:57 pm, July 21st, 2013PHOTO
Now, after reportedly going to couple’s therapy in hopes of keeping their new breakup amicable, Billy Ray and Tish came out realizing they want to stay together, says E! Online.
Tish may have hinted at a reconciliation on Saturday, when she posted a photo (see above) of herself cuddling with Billy Ray and captioned it “Date Night.”
Gossip Cop reached out to a rep for the Cyrus family for comment, but has yet to hear back.
Billy Ray and Tish married in December 1993, and have three children together — Miley, Noah, and Braison – while the singer adopted Tish’s two kids from her previous marriage, Trace and Brandi.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss