CLAIM: Miley Cyrus “Dwindling Away,” Liam Hemsworth Upset
12:46 pm, June 13th, 2012
The paper claims the Australian actor is seriously concerned about his new fiancee’s weight, and that Cyrus’ “slender new waist-line” in recent pictures provide “evidence” that Hemsworth “may have reason to worry.”
According to one so-called “source,” Hemsworth “loves her no matter what,” but “thinks she is too thin now.”
Of course, Cyrus’ slim frame has sparked false rumors of an eating disorder and other problems for months now, with outlets frequently making gross allegations that Cyrus was dropping weight to lure Hemsworth into a proposal.
Now that the couple IS engaged, the Daily News wants everyone to think Cyrus’ “shrinking” is causing major concern for her fiancé.
As Gossip Cop has reported previously, Cyrus’ health and diet regimen is perfectly healthy, and she is not anorexic or otherwise doing harm to herself.
A source close to the star tells Gossip Cop that Cyrus is not “dwindling away,” and the assertion that Hemsworth is upset about her weight is “totally false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy