MAG: Miley Cyrus Losing Weight To Score Marriage Proposal From Liam Hemsworth
3:30 pm, May 16th, 2012
Hmm… we weren’t aware that losing weight is the key to getting a man to propose, but OK.
Anyhow, the supermarket tabloid says Hemsworth is “totally focused on his suddenly-exploding career” and refuses to be manipulated by Cyrus’ alleged “game playing.”
According to a so-called “friend” of Hemsworth, “He’d be happy to stay in the relationship if Miley would back off about 10 paces.”
Adds the alleged pal, “The way she’s acting now, she’s practically shoving him out the door. He’s ready to walk!”
A source close to Cyrus laughed off the preposterous story to Gossip Cop, telling us it’s “not true,” and added that the singer-actress is “happy and healthy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles