Liam Hemsworth Threatens to Call Off Miley Cyrus Engagement?
12:41 pm, June 27th, 2012
Yes, the tabloid, which just recently falsely claimed Cyrus was pregnant, now insinuates the singer-actress is anorexic.
Star says the newly engaged Cyrus “has become so obsessive about staying thin” that Hemsworth has given her an ultimatum: “Eat more — or he’ll call off the engagement.”
The mag goes on to allege that the LOL actress “has been existing on a mere 500 calories a day and working out up to three hours daily.”
A so-called “source” for the tab adds, “She started this regimen because she was worried Liam would fall for his costar Jennifer Lawrence while they were shooting The Hunger Games.”
Actually, that NEVER happened.
Star just made up that story to get in on the Hunger Games hype over the winter.
Oh, and Cyrus does NOT have an eating disorder.
Regardless of this nonsense, a rep for Hemsworth laughed off the Star story, telling Gossip Cop it’s “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'