Liam Hemsworth Threatens to Call Off Miley Cyrus Engagement?
12:41 pm, June 27th, 2012
Yes, the tabloid, which just recently falsely claimed Cyrus was pregnant, now insinuates the singer-actress is anorexic.
Star says the newly engaged Cyrus “has become so obsessive about staying thin” that Hemsworth has given her an ultimatum: “Eat more — or he’ll call off the engagement.”
The mag goes on to allege that the LOL actress “has been existing on a mere 500 calories a day and working out up to three hours daily.”
A so-called “source” for the tab adds, “She started this regimen because she was worried Liam would fall for his costar Jennifer Lawrence while they were shooting The Hunger Games.”
Actually, that NEVER happened.
Star just made up that story to get in on the Hunger Games hype over the winter.
Oh, and Cyrus does NOT have an eating disorder.
Regardless of this nonsense, a rep for Hemsworth laughed off the Star story, telling Gossip Cop it’s “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?