Miley Cyrus: Why I Prefer Smoking Weed To Drinking Alcohol
9:55 am, July 29th, 2013
The “We Can’t Stop” singer reportedly tells Australia’s Style magazine, “When I smoke, I don’t get that sick feeling I get when I drink, or that anger rising up.”
“There’s a reason Bob Marley was like some kind of Rasta Mother Teresa,” Cyrus is quoted as saying.
The star was famously feted at her 19th birthday party with a Bob Marley cake.
In June, Cyrus told Rolling Stone, “I think alcohol is way more dangerous than marijuana.”
What do you think of Cyrus’ thoughts on weed vs. alcohol?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank