Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Getting Married on “June 11 in Palm Springs”?
5:59 pm, November 8th, 2012
“Miley Cyrus‘ Wedding Plans Revealed,” exclaims a headline from X17Online.
According to an “exclusive” from the webloid, “Cyrus is set to tie the knot with fiance Liam Hemsworth June 11 in Palm Springs, California!”
The blog says “the engaged starlet let the secret slip over dinner with a friend at Matsuda sushi restaurant in Studio City on Nov. 1.”
X17Online quotes a so-called “eyewitness” as saying, “Miley was having a low-key sushi dinner with a female friend, who brought up the wedding. She was talking about how much planning she still has to do, but she was saying how happy she is that they had nailed down a date and location.”
So, let’s get this straight: X17Online has an alleged “eyewitness” who’s sitting close enough to hear Cyrus tell a friend on November 1 the “date and location” of her wedding, but waits an entire week later to go with its exclusive.
Of course, X17Online is the same site that was WRONG with its “exclusives” about Kristen Stewart buying a nearly $5 million beach house in Malibu; Lindsay Lohan checking into rehab with her assistant, Shannen Doherty being pregnant, and so many more tall tales.
Regardless, a rep for Cyrus tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the X17Online story is “NOT TRUE,” and that there’s “no date set” for her wedding.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents